Senior Sales Representative (Multiple Locations)
Establish relationships with physicians, their colleagues, staff, and medical facilities to introduce and develop a market for an innovative new AMI treatment Super Saturated Oxygen Therapy. The Senior Sales Representative will be responsible for managing a specified territory, making in-service presentations and providing product education to key medical decision makers. Additionally, they will assist in the formulation of marketing plans to communicate the benefits of the product to existing customers as well as identifying new potential customers. Meet and exceed annual sales and revenue targets for the assigned specified region.
This position reports to the National Sales Manager of TherOx.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following are essential job accountabilities:
- Establishes and maintains trust, credibility, and effective working relationships with external/internal key decision makers, customers and their staff.
- Assist National Sales Manager in planning, organizing and implementing sales programs for assigned territory.
- Plan, implement and deliver sales presentations to customers, defining objectives, and measuring success.
- Develop and implement sales targets to maximize revenue potential and drive market acceptance and growth.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Insure that customers are educated so that they can confidently and competently understand indications for our technologies and effectively use them.
- Always conduct business in a professional, ethical manner, adhering to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain a professional standard of written and verbal communication. Communicate market intelligence or customer complaints promptly to all appropriate personnel, including relevant clinical or regulatory channels.
- Always adhere to customer accounts policies and regulations. Provides and receives open, honest feedback to ensure continued success, growth, and development.
- Strengthens customers relationships by attending and participating in trade shows, educational conferences and seminars.
- Maintain clinical and technical expertise by attending company training sessions and updates as required.
- Prepare and submit reports to leadership as requested analyzing or compiling data, business projections, and expenses.
Education: Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Emphasis Preferred: Business / Sales
Typical Experience: 5 – 10 years experience in sales, market development, innovative therapies/product launch.
Field of Expertise: Medical device industry – Cardiovascular discipline preferred
Skills Required: Sales, communication skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described in this description represent what needs to be met in order for the employee to be successful in performing the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or bend. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move items weighing 10 to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth and ability to adjust focus.
Supervision: This position has no direct reports.
Equipment Used: Computer, word processing, financial spreadsheets, databases, scheduling, etc..